How to Gracefully Shutdown your VPS via SolusVM?
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you will see a "Shutdown" option. Click it!
4. It will show a confirmation window. Click on "Yes".
It may take a few seconds or a minute and if the VPS is shut down, it will show a message, notifying you.
For forceful shutdown, you can click the "Power Off" option in SolusVM.
How to shutdown your VPS via the Command Line?
(This option is similar to pulling the power cord from your computer and there is a chance for loss of data.)
1. Login to your SSH Client.
2. Enter the command "poweroff" (without the quotes).
Once you execute this command, your VPS will shut down quickly.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
SolusVM allows you to enable or disable VNC, PAE, APIC and ACPI.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
You can change the root/admin password of your VPS Operating System using SolusVM1. Login to your...
You can change the VNC password using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you...
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...