What are the Requirements?
You will need a smartphone with a supported time-based one-time password app. Mobile Phone OS like Android, Windows, iOS and Blackberry have an app for 2FA.
How to Enable the Two-Factor Authentication on Your cPanel Account?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on the "Two-Factor Authentication" Icon.
3. Under Step 1, Scan QR code using your Google Authenticator or 2FA Authenticator APP and if your APP doesn"™t have a QR Code reader, you can manually enter the Account name and Key number.
4. In Step 2, under the "Security Code" text box, enter your Two-Factor Authentication code and click the "Configure Two-Factor Authentication" button.
You will see a message, such as "Success: Two-factor authentication is now configured on your account".
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...