1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under "SiteWorx Menu", click the "Backups" menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click the "Backup Now" menu item.
4. Select backup type and location.
Backup Type: Full Backup.
Backup Where: Default Location.
5. Click on the "Continue" button.
6. Enter your e-mail address in the "E-mail status to" field under the "Create Backup" option.
7. Click on the "Backup" option.
You will be automatically redirected to the "Management" page where you can see the status of your backup progress and you will be able to download your backup to your computer. After the SiteWorx backup is completed, you will receive a notification.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
How to Restore Partial backup in SiteWorx?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )2. Under "SiteWorx...