1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...