1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
Security is important for our data safety and we recommended you to enable the Two-Factor...
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...