1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...