1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Security is important for our data safety and we recommended you to enable the Two-Factor...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...