1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...