1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "FTP Accounts" Icon.
3. Under the "FTP Accounts" list, Click on "Delete" button.
4. Click on the "Delete" button and your FTP Account will be removed.
Warning: Do not use the "Delete the Users Home Directory" option. Otherwise the data inside your FTP User account will also be removed and will be unrecoverable until you restore it with a backup.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...
If you want to increase/decrease the FTP Quota or to use an "Unlimited" FTP Quota but also want...
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...