LEGAL DOCUMENT NEEDED FOR YOUR WEBSITES
In this article we will sharing what legals document you need for your websites.
1) Do you have CONTACT FORM on your website?
2) Do you publish information or advice on your website?
You need to include Website Disclaimer
3) Do you SELL GOODS OR SERVICES through your website?
You need Terms & Condition pages
4) Do you allow ADVERTISING on your website?
5) Do you allow CONTRIBUTORS to post on your website?
6) Do you allow 3rd parties to market your website subscribers?
You need ACTIVE RELEASE
This tips are from Legal 123 websites
at 11/03/2018, 12:13pm
Updated: at 11/03/2018, 12:16pm
Been read 775 times
Do you have a blog and you are finding hard to attract users? Or maybe many of your blog users are not coming back to your blog or find it unattractive and drab. Well, in this article I will give you some tips that will help you drive more traffic...
Joomla! is a CMS, one of the mobile-friendly and easiest CMS’s to use in building your own website. Joomla! Is dedicated to make creating and maintaining websites easier for everyone, whether you are a beginner trying to set up your first...